Another quarter is over, and the developers of Reserveum MAX, a non-inflationary non-custodial currency, are happy to share their achievements and findings over this period!
Over the summer, we published 14 articles:
- Currency Areas – here, we looked into the main currency zones, how they formed, and how they affect the world economy.
- Money in the Stone Age – is about the times when money and money relations first emerged. What worked as money in the past.
- What is Carry Trade – is a story of the Carry Trade technology and non-speculative money.
- What Happened to Terra LUNA – this article is about the dashing crash of the Luna cryptocurrency and why it may have happened.
- Is it a good idea to make crypto a national currency? Find the answers in the article Bitcoin in Salvador – How BTC was Legalised.
- Stablecoins with Excess or Lacking Reserves – is about the cryptocurrencies of today and their specific characteristics.
- Economic Cycles’ Influence on the Currency Market – tells about the economic cycles, their common names and how they change the currency market.
- Price Control: Why Economy Cannot Survive in a Cage? – has some examples from the history of what happened when the government pushed the prices too hard and why it is impossible to keep the prices the same.
- What are Crypto Loans and How They Work – is an article on the specific features of crypto loans, their types, and the opportunities for profit they give.
- Economy Globalisation – Currency Globalisation – this article is about how world globalisation correlates with currencies.
- Why is it Better to Pay Your Taxes in Crypto – this article dwells on the opportunities that taxpayers may have when they switch to crypto.
- Fiat Money – Endangered Species – finds out the reasons that modern money faces.
- Trading Paradoxes – is about all the oddities and inconsistencies that come up in trading and how to overcome them.
- Decentralised Business, Money, and Economy – is about the decentralisation processes that slowly get into all of the parts of our lives, and what it may lead to.
The Reserveum MAX project is gaining momentum and becoming more and more popular in the crypto society – it is covered by the media more and more often. There are several online sources that made publications about us over the past months. One of the latest articles on our developments is a review by bitcourier.co.uk
The main achievement of our team is that we have made significant progress in writing a protocol for our “ideal” non-inflationary cryptocurrency. The main work is mostly over, and we will soon publish our White Paper.
Follow our news and get the reports straight from the horse’s mouth. Thanks for your feedback! We promise to share more interesting and useful content.